Forecasts for Saturday night, Jan 7 and Sunday morning Jan. 8, suggest that canceling worship may be prudent. Pastor David and Clerk Rick will be making a decision on this as things develop over the next 24-36 hours.
Please check the church’s webpage and Facebook page on Saturday evening and Sunday morning to see if we have indeed cancelled worship. A go or no-go decision will be made not later than 8am on Sunday morning.
Whether we have worship or not, please let safety be your guide as you determine your plans for the morning. Pastor David